- Comment es-tu rentré en photographie?
Je suis tombée dans une colocations avec 2 photographes où on avait un dark room et je suis devenu accro!
- What is your favourite part about shooting weddings?
I’m in love with love, connections and personal stories, so I appreciate being part of the creation of an “object” that builds a memory of love and happiness. I specially love the first-look, speeches, first dances and parent dances!
- What photo are you most proud of taking, and why?
I can’t point to one in particular, but in general photos where there’s a sparkle or tears in the eyes. That raw emotion is something that I really connect with.
- Any favourite spots for photography around Montreal?
I love nature, so the Mount-Royal park is always a place I love to explore for photography.
- What advice would you give to couples to get the best results from their photographer?
Being open and “léger”. Open to play and react to each other’s affection without being afraid to look natural. That is where lies the beauty.
The fact of being in love and giving yourself the time to celebrate that love will itself make for memorable photos!